Friday, May 13, 2011

Secondhand Serenade


Hi, Dante again...
So, like I've promised, here's something about my new favorite band, Secondhand Serenade... In fact, I don't know if this can be called a band, because it is composed by one member, John Vesely, which is the vocalist, but he plays the guitar or the piano too. Interesting, huh? I admire about him, besides his voice and his talent for playing those instruments, the lyrics of his songs, which he writes, and which are transmitting a message that attracts people. 
Well, I can say that his songs are new, because his debut was in 2004. Until now he released only 3 albums: Awake, A Twist in My Story and Hear Me Now. The songs that I like the most (I like all of his songs, but they're not on the same level xD) are Stranger, Your Call, Fall For You, which I adore :X, Maybe, I hate this song etc. If you're interested just click on youtube, push the keyboard's buttons in this order s-e-c-o-n-d-h-a-n-d-space-s-e-r-e-n-a-d-e and tada!!! just search... Well, I don't know what should I say now, so enjoy listening! It looks like you met my sister :3 Hmm, if I would need to make a short description about her, it would be: the perfect sister... Okay, I'll finish this post here, it's enough for today... So, see ya next time^^
♥℘.s. ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment