Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wishes/Dreams...


Hiya again... Dante's here.
Today I want to talk about wishes... I'm sure you know what's a wish, the kind of joy when you have one being accomplished, and the sadness that appears when your dreams are broken in front of you. I think all of us have wishes, and some of them are secret [you know what I mean]. Some wishes are small, unimportant, and they can disappear even before they're accomplished. But there are wishes that can last a life... Of course, you can't be born with that. When you become old enough to be able to think on your own, you find your own ideals, your own beliefs and your own wishes. You continue your life, building slowly great wishes, and trying in the meantime to accomplish them. Well, sometimes that's not happening and you die without getting what you wanted.
Of course, I have wishes too... Even secret ones ;). Now I wish just one thing :-< Doesn't matter... Forget about it. What I'm saying is that if you have wishes and dreams, you can't just give up. Continue to fight, keep your head raised, because all your dreams can become true. Lol, I give you these advices, when I can't do that myself. Anyway, don't give up on a dream. Chase it until the end... I wished for many things and I got them: I wished for a bicycle, I wished for a mobile phone, I wished to become a translator, I wished to have friends, I wished for a special person, and I got them all, although I lost some...
Okay then, I think I'll finish here... I already blabbered too much. So, see ya next time...
♥℘.s. ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment