Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introduction

Hiya all! ^^ (if there will be someone who'll read this blog xD)
Firstly, sorry if I made some mistakes... English is not my native language.
Anyway, I'm Dante >.<, the guy over there ----->  
_______________¶¶¶¶¶¶
__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_¶¶ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
___ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ [█]¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶¶¶¶ [█] ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`▼´¶¶¶¶¶¶
______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶·♥·¶¶¶¶¶
__¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤¶¶¶¶¶¶¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤
__¶¶¶¶¶’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤I T.’¤’¤’¤’¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤’¤¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶____ ¶¶¶¶¶’¤’¤’¤’¤’¶¶¶¶¶____ ¶¶
¶¶_____ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶
_¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶________¶¶¶¶___¶¶
__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___________¶¶¶¶¶¶
(♥)¤ª˜¨¨¨¨˜ª¤(♥)¤ª˜¨¨¨¨˜ª¤(♥)

Lol, just joking ^^... I wish I could be him. Even Dante is not my real name, but there are so many people calling me this way, and now I'm used to it. I may even begin to think that it's my real name. However, I didn't start this blog to bore you. So, within the begining of this introduction, I'll try to say something about me. Well, in reality I'm totally different from the "virtual" me. In my real life, I'm kinda shy, sometimes selfish, naive and lazy :]]. My weakness is that I care too much, but not about me. I like to translate(anime series in general) , to draw, to listen to music(especially rock) and to watch anime.
Well, like I said, I don't want to bore you, so I'll close this subject ;). Maybe you wonder why I began to write this blog... I wonder that too. I think I just wanted to create an ideal world, which of course would be different from the real one. Well, let's just call it a day now... I don't have too much ideas for the introduction, but I promise that next time I'll come with more.
So, at the end of the begining (ironic, huh?), I'll post one of my drawings. Enjoy! ^^
♥℘.s. ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm first:d...who do we have here ... Dante>:d< hmmm...beautiful description and the drawing too:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the second :D.
    Wait a minute...There's no reason for joy in this. Anyway...I don't know why you making your blog in english, but I'll stay around :)

    ReplyDelete